Based on work methodology, standards, HSE policy, companys internal requirements and governing documents, Mjørud provides the following services:
Field inspection service
- General Visual and Thermographic inspection.
- Multi discipline estimation, planning and work packages.
- Innovative participation in studies, focusing on optimization of product integration, assembling and Interfaces.
- Safety and HSE planning.
- Focus on safe methods’ and strategies to reduce down time on operating plant.
- Inspection programs with criticality analyses and acceptance criteria.
- Field measurement and preassembly of systems and critical parts.
- Planning of complex lifting and rigging operations.
Field installation service
- Coordination of personal, equipment, lifting gear, deliveries and return of redundant materials.
- Safe work analysis and work order/permit administration.
- Management and coordination of all disciplines.
- Progress and HSE reporting in all operations.
- Complex crane and rigging operations.
- Installation and operation of various specialized lifting and skidding arrangements.
- Mechanical completion and commissioning.
- Testing and follow up offshore activity.
- Support, guidance and synergy with customers.
Installation related focus:
- Detail planning
Field installation container
- A Mjørud DNV approved offshore container with necessary special tools and equipment for assembly and installation of products and systems offshore.
- The containers provide safe and effective storage and control of installation equipment supporting well planned timeschedules and cost effective procedures.